"It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Top 10 reasons I have been a bad blogger

10) I started a new position at work in the beginning of July and it actually keeps me BUSY during the day.

9) My company has blocked Google Reader. Somehow I have forgotten how to read blogs without it...

8) There are 37 days to go until our wedding. THIRTY SEVEN!

7) Our 2 1/2 year old. What the what? How did he get so big? And fast? And has he always had this much energy???

6) Then there's this surprise we got on Father's Day:

5) Which of course means we have about 6,000 doctor's appointments scheduled.

4) Which also means we need to get the above referenced toddler potty trained. ASAP.

3) And there's the big boy bed issue to attend to.

2) And my need to sleep. All. The. Time.

1) Finally, there's the nausea. Let's not even go there.

So, there you have it. You're all caught up. Does anyone know if you can hire people to potty train your kids? That's about where I'm at right now. And every time I go to address the toddler bed issue, I just fall asleep in it. We aren't very productive these days. :)

8 comments:

  1. Send me potty training tips, too.

    Big boy beds are easy...just get one of those things on the side so Mase can't roll out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Boy Beds are one Big Party- and Veronica is right- Bed Gate is all you need! Awww....You're almost through the worst of it.....It's gonna get SO MUCH BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't offer much advice on the potty situation... but lots of love on the other one! There is a light at the end of the tunnel... you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on all fronts! can't wait to see all the new developments with the wedding and baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can use a couple of those reasons, too! So there you have it, why I have also been a bad blogger (since the beginning of time). :)

    Can't wait for your nausea to be over with, and I can't believe how close the wedding is!!

    Also, I'm glad the big kid bed was so easy for Veronica and Mrs. Kirbyface... we tried today for the first time and I was SO EXCITED that she was staying in there... until an hour later when she decided her nap was over (it wasn't). She is sleeping peacefully in her crib right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for the potty training...when he's home-big boy underwear and potty chair anywhere and everywhere around the house...As for the big boy bed- GOOD LUCK! Sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah...we bought the all natural fruit snacks and had them in a little jar...peepee got him 1 fruit snack, and the other got him 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the potty training! We just got Teagan fully trained like last week! Congrats on being prego! So excited for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails