"It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3


Thursday, January 14, 2010

A walk in the park


SUCH a gorgeous day here yesterday!


We took advantage of the blue skies and went to the park to play.


Mase loved making noise with those metal bars...


...almost as much as he loved trying to eat the wood chips.
(I think I caught most of them before they were swallowed.)


I ♥ Wednesdays

6 comments:

  1. I think we have the happiest child on the planet. That is when he doesnt ahve a load in his pants. TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a wordsmith you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is looking more and more like a little boy (& not a baby!) glad you guys had a fun day at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, you're so right! Happy and sad at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails