
Every time I thought about this post over the last few days in my head I've thought of it as Mason's "6 month post"-- then I have to correct myself. He is 9 months now.
Nine.
How is that even possible?

We visited the doctor last week and here are the vitals: 20 lbs. 14 oz. and 27 1/2 inches. Three pounds heavier and about the same height as his 6 month check up. I'm not sure how accurate the height measurement ever is, Mason is so squirmy!

"Please no shots!"
(His expression in that picture cracks me up. In reality he's trying to stuff that tissue paper into his mouth like a little squirrel while I am distracted by snapping pictures.)

Mason is cruising all over the place these days and gravitates toward anything with a button he can push or a wire he can pull. His new favorite thing is to point at everything and ask, "That?" He will point at an object and ask over and over (and over) just to hear you say the name and make sure it's still the same as the last time. His arm is constantly pointing!
We are absolutely loving watching him grow and learn.
This whole parenting thing? Awesome.
We are absolutely loving watching him grow and learn.
This whole parenting thing? Awesome.
OMG. How cute is that.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get through all the parts. I kept getting sidetracked by everything else! I have to take more time to read it again. I could read it for hours!