Last week we (finally) got to shoot Mason's 1 year photos!
Mel, from The Larson Lingo did the shoot and she did an absolutely AMAZING job.
As you can see, Mason wasn't shy.
Mase's sweet "1" shirt was a gift from Heather. (Heather, you are way too talented.)
Are you melting? Because I am.
Tage gives me this look too.
Future heart breaker.
This one is my absolute favorite.
Mel, you did an incredible job. I want to remember my "baby" like this forever.
Thank you!
P.S. I had these photos (edited and everything) three days later. If you're in Northern California send her an email to see when she's available. You will be so happy with the results.








Why isn't he a model yet again?
ReplyDeletetotally freaking out.
ReplyDeletemel is so awesome.
but it helps to have a cute kid as the subject!
I am SO glad you like them!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable & is SUCH a good baby!
I had so much fun taking his pictures!
So glad I was able to capture him at this age :)
I am melting, too!!! So, so cute.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Great job Mel! He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThese are FANTASTIC! And, I love love love the #1 shirt! :) And, the hat. What is it about little boys and those hats. THey are pefect!
ReplyDelete